This crochet pattern could make a lovely dress for your little one this Summer. You can pair the top with jeans and the skirt with any other T-shirt. Mix and match your wardrobe to turn one dress in to many. The top and skirt have lacy patterns but not big enough to show any skin . You can wear the top as it is or with a T-shirt inside. The lacy pattern is so easy to work and uses no complicated stitches. The shoulder strap can be adjusted and tied at the back in a bow. The skirt has an elastic waist with the tie added for embellishment. The top has no side seams and has a button closure at the back. The flower pattern is also included and you can choose whether to add the flowers or not. I found that it works well with certain colors and not with others.
The pink and blue pair is worked in worsted weight yarn but this pattern is written for DK ( size 3) yarn. Pattern using Worsted weight, size 4 medium yarn will be added to this pattern shortly. Once it is updated all the buyers will get a new copy including both the versions.
* The pattern uses only basic crochet stitches
* Pattern uses DK weight , size 3 yarn with an F (3.75mm) and G (4.25mm) Hook
* The pattern includes sizes 3 months, 6 months, 12 months, 18 months and 2 Years
* The pattern includes lots of pictures to make it easy
* The dress has a button closure at the back
* The shoulder strap is adjustable
* The dress is worked in the round and has no seams
Payment can be made securely through PayPal. Once the payment is made, pattern will be emailed to you in 24 hours. If you have any questions or fail to receive the patterns please use the 'Contact Me' form in my blog, top left. Please do not resell the pattern itself or pass it onto others. All my patterns are protected by copyright. Read my Copyright page for more info.
Claire Skirt and Top